AIIMS MBBS 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam) is all India level UG medical entrance examination. AIIMS schedules entrance exam for admission to MBBS course. The applications will be most probably available from March 2017. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions across the country. 72 seats out of 672 seats are for AIIMS, New Delhi and remaining 600 are for other 6 AIIMS institutes. The examination will be held in 1st week of June 2017 at 154 centres across India.
AIIMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants must be an Indian national. Overseas Citizen of India can also apply. Foreign applicants are not eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Age: The applicants must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31stDecember 2017. The applicants must have born on or after 2nd January 2001.
- Education: The applicants must have qualified (10+2) higher secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects from a recognized board (appearing applicants can also apply).
- Percentage: The applicants must have scored minimum 60% in higher secondary (50% for SC/ST).
AIIMS 2017 EXAM PATTERN:
- Mode of Exam: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The subject-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
- Chemistry- 60 questions
- General Knowledge- 20 questions
- Physics- 60 questions
- Biology- 60 questions
- Total- 200 questions
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- From the third week of February, 2017 the application form will be released and available till the third week of March, 2017 (Tentatively).
- Applicants can fill and submit the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form through online only.
- Keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
- Corrections in the application form will be accessible for one week window in the first week of April, 2017.
- Providing the correction period is the subject of official right, as it may not be provided further.
|Address||:||Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608
|Our Location||:||Convergence Block,
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
|Telephone Numbers||:||91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900|
|Fax Nos||:||91-11-26588663, 26588641|
|E-mail ids||:||"Assistant Controller of Examinations" email@example.com|